Saturday, December 4, 2010

Your Keyboard Won't Judge

As always, I've started something, and failed to follow throught with an every day post. So, for that very reason, I apologize.

I've been thinking lately, and though I do that all the time, I find that this thought is important enough to share. Obviously, it's about writing.

Writing to me, has become the best form of expression. It's changed the way I've seen life actually. You see, nothing you ever have to say is ever wasted, nor is it unimportant. When a writer is writing something every small word she, or he, chooses is incredibly important, and entirely relevant to what they're trying to say. No act of kindness, no matter how small, is ever wasted. It works the same way with words. No matter what it is you feel, write it down, because whether you think someone cares or not, I can promise you this: your keyboard won't judge, and it'll love to know what you've got on your mind.

No comments: